The VIGS association has participated in numerous studies and research projects on the topics of transport, mobility, territorial planning…
PUCA research project
20 year history of urban public actions (Participatory seminar co-organised with Max Rousseau and Vincent Béal)
Establishment of urban expertise in the structure of public action. History of urban transformation in Lyon since the 1960s
The construction of a community territory: The sites, projects, representations and policies
The condition of the sites in question and the organisation of a seminar on the roads into the city.
Studies conducted for the SNCF
- Social division and the issues of mobility
- Rail network concepts (Forum Vies Mobiles)
Studies conducted for the Ministry of Ecology and Sustainable Development
ITTECOP Territorial Transport Infrastructures, Landscapes and Ecosystems (CGDD): Evaluation of the effects of twinning territorial transport infrastructures on the functionality and perceptions of the territory. Diachronic approaches, practical cases and objective methodologies.
History of the Economic and International Affairs service (History committee)
History of scientific policies of the Ministry of Equipment (History committee)
Studies conducted for Drees-MIRE
- “Practices and Social Management Tools”: Decentralised social policies and social performance
Projects for the Rhône-Alpes region
- The democratisation of access to art practices through learning in art teaching establishments.
- ARC 8 regional research programme on the transformation of urban expertise from the 1960s to the modern day.
- Cluster 14, Axe 6 regional research programme: “Scientific policies and the issues of social sciences”, Project 3: Management training in public action.
Studies conducted for MEDCIE South-eastern France
- Territorial cultures and dynamics (coordination of a team of researchers on several sites: Avignon, Aix-en-Provence, Lyon-Saint-Etienne)
Studies conducted for ADEME
- (Sub)urban structures, transport, housing, energy, environment, localisation: Assessment (PERITHEL)
Study conducted for AGUR and the urban community of Dunkirk
Evaluation of the provision of free public transport in the urban area of Dunkirk 2016-2018